Information and Resources
UnitedHealthcare Dental posts quarterly newsletters, covering the latest updates for our network providers. Our quarterly newsletter will provide you details on important announcements, upcoming changes, and much more!
Provider Relations Contact Info
Access Provider Advocate contact information specific to your county.
UnitedHealthcare is proud to work closely with our network providers to ensure our dental program runs smoothly. An important tool we utilize to capture provider feedback is our Dental Advisory Council. UnitedHealthcare hosts Dental Advisory Council meetings with key network representatives to gain valuable feedback on new initiatives, changes to existing processes, and to gather suggestions on program enhancements from a clinical perspective.
Provider Notices and Reminders
Notices and reminders, including claims processing guidelines will be made available at this location as needed.
Other Useful Websites
We’ve compiled a list of websites you may find help as a UnitedHealthcare Dental provider serving Texas Medicaid and CHIP program members:
- Texas Medicaid Healthcare & Partnership
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- Texas Health Steps Provider Information
- The National Guideline Clearinghouse
- The American Dental Association
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- The American Academy of Periodontology
- Texas Medicaid or CHIP vendor drug program