Not a part of UnitedHealthcare Dental Network?
Provider Phone number: 1-800-527-1764
Activate your myuhc.com® account
Your personalized member website helps you manage your health plan, see what’s covered and so much more. It can help you:
- Find network doctors and pharmacies.
- Find and estimate costs.
- View and pay claims.
- Check your account balances.
- Learn about covered preventive care.
Have your ID card handy when you go to myuhc.com
Download the UnitedHealthcare® app
Take your plan and health plan ID card on the go, find nearby care options in your network, video chat with a doctor 24/7 and check your progress toward your deductible.
Stay in the network
The doctors and facilities in our network have agreed to provide services at a discount—so staying in network makes sense, especially when visiting an out-of-network provider could cost you a lot more for care. Find network doctors, mental health professionals, pharmacies, hospitals, labs and more at myuhc.com.
Explore your pharmacy benefits
Sign in to myuhc.com > Pharmacies & Prescriptions or use the UnitedHealthcare app to:
- See your medication cost and coverage.
- Locate a network pharmacy.
- See if your medications have any requirements, like prior authorization or step therapy, before filling them.
- Sign up for home delivery and order up to a 3-month supply of medications you take regularly.
You can also call the member phone number on your ID card with questions.
Make your first appointment
Many preventive screenings and immunizations are covered at no cost to you, so it’s a good idea to call your primary care provider (PCP) and get your first checkup on the calendar.