The handbooks contain important information about UnitedHealthcare Dental’s Medicaid and CHIP program for Children. Use the handbook when you need information about your program such as:
- General program information
- How to Contact UnitedHealthcare Dental
- How to Obtain Dental care and Other Services
- Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Appeals and Complaints process
- How to report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Adobe Reader may be required to view the file.
If you need a hard copy of your Member Handbook, call UnitedHealthcare Dental’s customer service number at 1-877-901-7321, TTY 711. We will send you a copy free of charge. You can request that the handbook we send you be translated into another language or sent to you in a different format such as audio, larger print or Braille.